Senior Analyst - Alternative Investment Research, Mexico
Afore Coppel is a Mexican pension fund management company headquartered in Mexico City and established in 2006. It is a subsidiary of Coppel Capital, which is ultimately owned by Grupo Coppel. As at March 31, 2021, the company held close to US$ 17 billion in assets under management and 12 million customers. It offers one of the widest coverage service in the country, through more than 1,450 services modules, providing professional and comprehensive retirement advisory services. For more information: https://www.aforecoppel.com.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team as Senior Analyst, Alternative Investment Research. The successful candidate will support the Associate Director and Portfolio Managers in all aspects of investment and asset management activities with a focus on due diligence and underwriting of investment opportunities as well as the ongoing analysis, monitoring and reporting of real estate/private equity funds. The person will have the opportunity to play a relevant role into the investment decision making process and the typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Conduct due diligence and investment analysis on a specific set of REIT/PE funds across multiple industries.
- Prepare written research reports and supporting materials, as required.
- Evaluate all aspects of the transactions with the GP(s) to ensure the investment thesis is sound.
- Model multiple scenarios to assess potential impacts of negative/positive outcomes.
- Build, update, and analyze complex financial models.
- Monitor the assets throughout the investment cycle from deal origination to exit, and ensure compliance with the investment agreement.
- Analyze ongoing performance of portfolios companies and report any deviations from the underwriting.
- Visit companies and/or properties, if warranted.
- Respond to inquiries from Alternative Investment PM, and participate in Investment Subcommittee.
- Provide mentoring to junior analysts as and when required.
- Advanced academic degrees and professional designations (CFA, CAIA) preferred
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial modeling, analytical and organization skills
- Strict personal integrity and work ethic, and ability to complete tasks in a timely fashion without direct supervision
Please include resume (and sample research is a plus) when applying for this role.
Please identify for which specific position you are applying and highlight your relevant industry experience.
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Multimanager Strategies Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Risk Management Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors