Investment Analyst Intern (remote working)
Atman Capital Management is a boutique asset management firm with a strong investment track record. The firm invests in publicly listed companies in India on behalf of its clients.
- Write and present reports on stocks in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry. Please send a written research report in order to be shortlisted.
- Six month paid internship (working remotely) with potential to convert to a full-time job.
Required Experience & Skills:
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in a financial services firm
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a positive, proactive outlook
- Attention to detail
- An interest in investing, stock markets and/or stock-picking is a plus
- You will be working towards Level III of the CFA qualification
Local candidates living and working in Bangalore on a full-time basis will be preferred
Minimum required qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree, CFA Level 2 Pass
Start Date: June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please send 1) your CV, 2) a written research report on a stock in the Pharmaceutical/Chemical sector and 3) contact details to: