Client Service Analyst
Hirtle Callaghan is a registered investment advisor who pioneered the Outsourced Chief Investment Officer model in 1988. We set out, over thirty years ago, to transform the investment management industry for the benefit of our clients and that is exactly what we are still doing today. Our conflict-free structure ensures that our interests are 100% aligned with our clients – we sell no products and offer each client our best advice, insights and opportunities. Simply said, we exist to serve our clients. Trust, integrity, curiosity, collaboration and innovation are central to our culture. We are dedicated to serving our clients in perpetuity through building an enduring institution. We seek talented individuals who will embrace our partnership culture and possess the drive to make a difference. We challenge each other to be our best selves and recognize our team’s efforts with an industry-leading compensation and benefits package.
As a Client Support Analyst, you will be an integral part of the team at Hirtle Callaghan that provides an exceptional level of service to our clients. We pride ourselves on a multidimensional client experience that ensures the highest degree of care for their needs. You will work as a key partner to our Investment Officers and Portfolio Managers as well as with the clients directly to deliver upon our mission.
- Interface with clients in person, via e-mail and over the phone to ensure the highest level of service.
- Investigate and resolve problems / issues for clients.
- Lead the coordination, creation and processing of new accounts and distributions with internal and external partners.
- Assist in reviewing and improving current standard operating procedures for report and presentation creation.
- Verify existence and accuracy of critical client information and update as needed.
- Manage and track documentation and requests via CRM System.
- Support the transition team on all operational aspects of client transition management for the firm.
- Work across teams within the firm to see client tasks/projects through to completion.
- Continue professional development through participation in firm-sponsored training programs and the pursuit of advanced professional designations (CFA, CFP, CIPM).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make timely decisions appropriate for the situation
- Understanding that we exist to care for our clients
- Service-oriented mindset
- Proactive and responsive
- Well-organized with a strong ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Willingness to assist where needed
At Hirtle, Callaghan & Co., we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our clients and our employees. Hirtle, Callaghan & Co. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or orientation, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.