- Prepare regular and ah hoc risk management reports to management team, clients, regulator, parent holding company, and group head office;
- Conduct risk analysis, stress testing, and scenario analysis on existing investment portfolios and model portfolios;
- Perform risk assessment and propose risk rating for to-be-launched or launched products;
- Undertake performance attribution analysis on fixed income, equity, and derivative portfolios and products;
- Perform review of fund documents, and agreement with clients and other external parties, on behalf of Risk Management department, on risk disclosures and other risk management related issues;
- Assist in marketing / product management team on sales proposition and due diligence questionnaires on risk management related questions/ topics;
- Conduct control testing and review on existing policies and procedures adopted by various investment team, Operations department, and other control functions (including Risk Management department itself);
- Coordinate and clerical support to Quarterly Risk Management Committee.
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related fields;
- With 3-5 years of relevant experience or above in Risk Management preferably in asset management;
- Professional qualification in CPA, CFA or FRM will be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of various risk controls and performance attribution analysis, including but not limited to those of market risk, credit risk, liquidity risk, legal risk, compliance risk, and operational risk;
- Good understand of Fixed Income, Equity, and Derivatives products and trading practices;
- Strong sense of responsibility, rigorous work style, good communication skills, and team spirit;
- Good proficiency in Bloomberg Port, MS Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint);
- Good command in written and oral English and Chinese including Putonghua.