Senior Investment Advisor (Global Macro)
- Participate in Wealth and Personal Banking client meetings together with Relationship Managers on daily basis to share investment market views and insightful macroeconomics.
- Conduct in-depth investment research; evaluate investment strategies and generate investment ideas.
- Prepare both Chinese and English investment commentaries on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc basis; assist in providing daily global commentaries and advisory services for Wealth and Personal Banking.
- Conduct global markets research and assess the suitability of various investment products, in particular Fund products to meet client investment needs.
- Participate in the development and implementation of initiatives related to the compliance, systems and procedures for the investment advisory function.
- University degree in Finance, Economics or other relevant qualifications, with passes in the Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examinations, CFA is a plus.
- 10+ years' experience in investment advisory service or private banking, with good knowledge of global / local markets and investment products
- Fulfillment of the competency requirements to carry out relevant regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Proficiency in both written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage