Private Wealth Management - Product Specialist, Fixed Income (Associate/VP)
- Conduct market research to make recommendations of suitable products after due diligence of the product features to ensure the proposed products fit internal requirements;
- Execute trade orders with pricing based on best efforts basis in an efficient and accurate manner;
- Work closely with compliance and across other departments for existing or new product implementation to comply with all necessary external and internal risk and compliance requirements;
- Provide regular market updates and new product training to the relationship managers to make sure a clear interpretation of the product characteristics is presented;
- Analyze fixed income bond portfolios based on the investment needs and suitability requirement of clients;
- Collaborate with other business departments associated with fixed income products' cross selling activities; coordinate the process to optimize the returns of the Company as a whole.
- Bachelor degree in finance, business administration or related disciplines;
- Preferable with CFA;
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in sizable financial institutions focus on product research or development on fixed income products;
- Good insights in market analysis and competitive conditions to make a clear recommendation to clients;
- Detail-minded, patient and is a good team player;
- Fluent in spoken Mandarin and English.