Equity Research Analyst
JAG Capital Management is a boutique investment management firm based in St. Louis and Chicago. JAG manages approximately $2 billion equity and fixed income assets for institutions, corporations, and HNW families.
We are seeking an equity analyst who is committed to investing in growth equities. This position requires ongoing fundamental and qualitative research on existing and prospective growth stock holdings. Analysts are expected to utilize quantitative and qualitative data to assist senior team members with security selection. In addition, analysts are expected to compose written and graphical reports for team clients and constituents. Demonstrable experience and aptitude analyzing Information Technology and/or Communications Services sector constituents would be a plus.
Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance-related field
- Minimum 3 years of equity research experience (buy or sell side)
- CFA or CMT level 1 candidate or higher preferred
- Ability to process and parse large volumes of information
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with an emphasis on writing
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
A successful candidate must demonstrate commitment to a team-oriented culture, a passion for the investment markets and growth equities, and strong enthusiasm for investment research.
JAG offers competitive compensation and benefits including health & dental insurance, and 401k/Profit Sharing Plan contributions.
Please send resume and cover letter to Grow@jagcapm.com, with subject: “Growth Equity, [your name]”