CLO Credit Analyst
FS Investments is seeking a CLO Credit Analyst to join its newly formed CLO platform. The Analyst will be part of the firm’s Performing and Special Situations Credit business which focuses on investments across the capital structure. The candidate will work directly with the Head of Research for the CLO business and will be a critical part of growing the firms CLO business. The role provides an opportunity to take on increased responsibility and a leadership position within the CLO research team and to participate in the broad CLO business activities such as participating in portfolio construction.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Cover existing loan investments and certain industries.
- Analyze primary issuance and secondary market opportunities.
- Recommend buy/hold/sell positions based on credit and relative value.
- Preparation of underwriting approval/decline memos for credit committee.
- Participate in the broad CLO business activities such as participating in portfolio construction.
- Opportunity to take on increased responsibility and a leadership position within the CLO research team.
- 2-5 years of investment banking, credit investing/research, loan and other relevant experience (which may include corporate and investment banking).
- Strong financial modeling proficiency.
- Knowledgeable of the CLO and credit markets, credit analysis.
- Strong organizational skills; excellent attention to detail; self-motivated and team oriented.
ABOUT FS INVESTMENTS
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm provides access to alternative sources of income and growth and focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency.
FS Investments is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with offices in New York, NY, Orlando, FL and Washington, DC. Visit fsinvestments.com to learn more.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.