Regional Investment Consultant Director - Hawthorn
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers.
We have two opportunities for Regional Investment Consultant Director within PNC’s Hawthorn Organization:
- PNC’s Eastern Region: Req #R054005
- As a Regional Investment Consultant Director within PNC's Hawthorn organization, you will be based in any location within PNC's Eastern Region.
- PNC’s Western Region: Req #R054019
- As a Regional Investment Consultant Director within PNC's Hawthorn organization, you will be based in any location within PNC's Western Region.
As a Regional Investment Consultant Director, you will:
- Partner with local investment teams to actively engage with UHNW prospects/clients and family offices to deliver sophisticated, customized investment strategies.
- Collaborate with internal partners on UHNW investment education.
- Serve as consultant for internal teams on client investment strategy and portfolio recommendations.
- Responsibilities include RFP preparation and delivery of portfolio tools, resources and other materials.
- Experience with Ultra-High Net Worth clients and portfolio management greatly preferred.
- Accountable for ensuring the execution of PNC investment experience, portfolio activities and risk management in the market(s). Responsible for maintaining and growing assets under management for the market(s). May provide portfolio and relationship management services to a select number of sophisticated clients with complex accounts. May conduct the performance management, hiring and coaching reviews of investment professionals.
- Leads the investment professionals in the consistent execution of the PNC investment experience to clients. Provides actionable advice, market insight and reporting on investment results for the market(s). May assist in the development and implementation of investment management protocols.
- May provide portfolio/platform and relationship management services to a select number of sophisticated clients with large and complex account types. Manages accounts in accordance with investment objectives that have been developed with the client, incorporating PNC's investment approach, philosophy and platform.
- Responsible for leading the growth of assets under management and the retention of clients for the market(s). Serves as a resource and proactively supports the market's acquisition of new clients and expansion of services. Participates or may lead the investment sales efforts for select large and complex investment prospect.
- Provides leadership and direction to investment professionals. Leads the performance management, hiring and coaching reviews of investment professionals. Executes risk management practices through the adherence to PNC's policies and procedures. Proactively identifies, resolves or escalates risk management issues. Accountable for the execution of policies and Regulation 9 in the market(s).
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry-relevant experience is typically 8+ years. At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required. Proven leadership experience with a moderate to large scope of responsibility is required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
To learn more or submit your resume, visit www.pnc.jobs and search keyword "R054005" for Eastern Regional Investment Consultant Director and "R054019" for Western Regional Investment Consultant Director.
PNC provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.