Credit Analyst (Asset Management)
Our client is a leading asset manager across different asset classes investment. Due to their team expanding, they are looking for a Credit Analyst to join their Hong Kong team.
- Carry out in-depth credit analysis and maintain internal rating models for Chinese issuers in property, LGFV and other industries.
- Work closely with portfolio managers to perform risk assessment and continuous management of assigned portfolios.
- Attend roadshows/reverse roadshows, and independently complete credit analysis report for individual issuers. The report should highlight the issuer's credit.
- Proactive communication with bank syndicate desks and issuers in order to collect timely and accurate market derived information (such as price talk, book-build and rumors)
- Closely follow macro events and industry movements to derive future investment trends and opportunities.
- Assist the sales team to prepare pitch books for potential clients and provide regular updates to existing clients.
- Handle the ISDA, CSA and GMRA negotiation and signing of agreements.
- Master or above in finance or related disciplines with CFA or FRM qualifications preferred.
- At least 2 years of credit analysis experience in the asset management industry, with previous experience in credit rating agency considered a plus.
- Ability of building quantitative models in excel or other software.
- Strong financial knowledge and analytical skills ability to multi-task and with strong attention to details.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. good command of written and spoken mandarin and English.
- Proficiency in the use of MS OFFICE, Bloomberg, WIND information.