Finance and Risk Management Controller
4 days left
Sobre a vaga RULACT is a business group positioned as a top-ranked innovative company in the supply of added value ingredients for the food & beverage industry, focused on fruit preparations, plant-based and other specialty ingredients.
The Company's customers include major international manufacturers representing most of the world's best-known brands.
Minimum experience 5 years in Finance roles - Controlling (Budget, Control & Reporting) in multinational operations, preferably within an industrial or manufacturing environment. Minimum experience of 3 years as Responsible for Cash Management / Cash Forecast in a multinational company, with experience in its implementation / parameterization in SAP environment or integration with SAP being valued.
Responsibilities Of The Role
- Cash Management / Cash Forecast
- Corporate Risk Management
- Financial Risk Management (Interest rates, exchange rates ? derivatives/hedging)
- Preparation and monitoring of departmental budget and KPI
- Financial reporting (departmental) for management, financial institutions, and shareholder
- Continuous improvement projects (eg parameterization / automation of existing systems, new systems (SAGE, METACASE) Management of financial instruments - Confirming and Factoring
- Involvement in the Group's M&A and international expansion projects
University Degree (ideally Economics, Management, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or similar);
MBA would be desirable.
- Exercise of Financial Controlling functions (preparation and monitoring of treasury budget, monitoring of KPI?s, validation of financial documents, etc.), reporting directly to the Manager / Board and with a minimum experience of 5 years;
- Valued professional experience in international audit / consulting companies ;
- Experience in the use of financial instruments Factoring, Confirming and foreign exchange risk as Derivatives;
- Advanced MS user, (Excel, PWP). SAP, QlikView preferred
- English necessary, French as a plus
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to join a leading Business Group.
- Good prospects for professional development.