Join the Acuvest Team as a Pension Consultant
We are looking for an ambitious Pension Consultant to help service our defined contribution (DC) pension clients.
We are a privately owned Irish advisory business. Our clients include businesses, pension schemes, charities and private individuals. Assets under advisement exceed €3.5bn.
Because we are independent and we take a holistic approach, our clients are assured that their interests are front and centre when we are designing and managing their individual solutions. We are well known for delivering innovation in the pensions and investment space.
Our mission as it relates to our pensions market is to deliver better retirement outcomes for people, while helping companies manage the complexity, costs and risks associated with pensions.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking to hire a capable, enthusiastic, ambitious individual, with five years or more relevant experience who can quickly fit in with our team and hit the ground running.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be currently working as Pension/Investment consultant or a Senior Pension administrator.
- Be appropriately qualified and ideally have a number of the CFA exams completed.
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to prepare and deliver reports and presentations.
- Have knowledge of the current pensions landscape in Ireland.
- Have a keen interest in Investments.
- Have a keen attention to detail and be willing to get involved in a wide variety of projects.
- Be experienced using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
The position will include the following responsibilities:
- Act as relationship manger to a number of clients.
- Prepare client presentations and Investment reports.
- External fund manager monitoring.
- Data analysis & financial modelling.
- Ad hoc projects / assistance for our team of advisers.
Who might this suit?
Acuvest is a well-respected, independent investment advisory company that is uniquely positioned in the Irish marketplace. This role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to work in a client facing, front office role, with a team of highly experienced and motivated professionals and the opportunity to gain experience across all areas of our business.
Candidates will have a clear progression path to a senior client-facing role.
Acuvest is happy to discuss and facilitate where possible flexible working arrangements.