Strategy Implementation Analyst
Research Affiliates, LLC, a global leader in smart beta and asset allocation, seeks a Strategy Implementation Analyst for our Newport Beach, California office. The team is primarily responsible for the day-to-day operations for portfolio construction, delivery, and related quality control. The team is also responsible for implementing continuous improvements to the investment process, including execution of new strategies, collaborating with research and in-house team of software engineers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary responsibilities include assisting with the implementation, maintenance, quality control and support of investment portfolios at Research Affiliates.
- Analyze portfolio reporting metrics with acute attention to detail, looking into turnover, company financial statements, resolving complex corporate actions.
- Work on projects to improve the investment and implementation process.
- Assist with supporting client functions requests.
EDUCATION & SKILL SET
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel required.
- Degree in Business/Economics, or Mathematics/Statistics/Engineering preferred.
- Attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills necessary.
- Knowledge of capital markets and investment concepts required.
- Proficiency in Python a plus.