Forensic Manager - Data Analytics
1 day left
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The KPMG Forensic landscape is changing with increased and complex cross-border regulation, clients are insourcing, demand for products is changing, big data is everywhere, technology is evolving, and audit rotation is creating significant challenges and opportunities for Forensic.
Our professionals assist our clients by performing queries and analysis of large sets of data, employing data mining techniques to uncover anomalies and unusual patterns in the data. They also assist our clients in collecting, recovering and analysing digital information from laptops, mobiles and other electronic devices to help our clients address concerns of potential fraud or misconduct.
We are looking for a Manager with Data Analytics experience to work mostly in Anti-Financial Crime. This profile is described below:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Analytics or related areas;
- 7 to 9 years of working experience in in data analytics related projects (ideally in Consulting or with Consulting experience). FS experience will be a plus but not mandatory;
- Ability to work independently and to lead data analytics teams, exercise good judgment and quickly adapt to new situations and solve problems;
- Strong analytical, research, statistical sampling, and quantitative abilities;
- Strong knowledge on data analysis using SQL and other data analytics tools. SAS and Reporting (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI, etc.) knowledge will be a plus;
- Knowledge and understanding of business processes and the regulatory environment;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (mandatory);
- Availability to travel (mandatory).
Your Job will be:
- Independently analyse large volumes of data and information in order to define anti-financial crime models and/or to analyse their effectiveness in systems and controls;
- Lead teams in order to analyse complex data analyses in order to identify suspicious transitions in financial crime, fraud and regulatory investigations;
- Data analytics projects with direct contact with the client and be involved in presenting results and insights to the client;
- Be involved in highly dynamic teams, multi-disciplinary and cross-industry projects; and,
- Develop reports that highlight our findings in a clear, logical and concise manner.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US?
If you’re looking for a career and not just a job, then this might be just right for you! Being a KPMG Forensic employee means having the opportunity to work with an exciting team and a close international network that effectively combines people with different backgrounds to reach optimal solutions, live beyond your daily tasks with exposure to different types of complex challenges in different sectors, work with advanced technology, and grow as a person and as a leader in your career and community.
Integrity: We do what is right.
Excellence: We never stop learning and improving.
Courage: We think and act boldly.
Together: We respect each other and draw strength from our differences
For Better: We do what matters