Loan Financing Middle Office Analyst
1 day left
Sobre a vaga
We are recruiting for a French Investment Bank based in Porto for the Global Financing Operations Team.
- You are a member of a team who is responsible to manage a portfolio of financing operations in which the Investment Bank is a lender, from their closing (implementation) to their final repayment by the borrower;
- Ensure that, all along its lifecycle, each financing operation complies with the terms of the Investment Bank credit decision and that the legal documentation (financing contract) is properly executed by both the Bank and the borrower;
- Analysing and preparing the new financing operations in cooperation with the Front and the Back Office;
- Monitoring the borrower’s obligations as per the legal documentation (KYC, guarantees, covenants…);
- Managing the events that may occur during the lifecycle of the financing operation (drawdowns, renewals, waivers, amendments, prepayments / repayments, restructuring…) in cooperation with the Back Office;
- Producing and checking reports in relation with the managed operations.
- Master in Corporate Finance;
- Experience in Financing Operations and Middle Office.
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel;
- VBA knowledge (plus);
- Legal - Commercial / Financing Contracts knowledge (plus)
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Fluency in Spanish, German or Italian (mandatory);
- Good communication skills, as well as personal organization, team work, and reliability skills.