Senior/Lead Analyst - Equity Research
Role: Senior/Lead Analyst Equity Research
Client – Middle East - Sell Side
• Tracking the multiple stocks/sectors assigned by the client/in-house project manager, updating client/lead analyst with news and events Knowledge and tracking of macro data.
• Writing sector/initiation reports on assigned sectors/stocks, identifying ongoing themes and continuously interacting with the client exchanging opinions and views
• Regularly communicating with the in-house project manager / lead analyst / assigned clients on project updates and be up-to-date with sector happenings
• Supporting the client analyst/in-house senior and lead analysts on various ad hoc tasks, which could vary from data gathering, populating data in financial models, preparing reports independently (sector, thematic, result updates), ratio calculation and analysis, deep-dive secondary research to populate industry/company presentations, etc.
• Maintaining a task list of ongoing/pending tasks on a regular basis, and finalizing task priorities with the project manager / client.
• Ensuring that the tasks assigned are completed within the deadline, and ensuring top quality output with a thoroughly conducted self-driven quality-check process
• Maintain flexibility to learn new techniques and functionalities, and gain exposure to various types of assignments
• Contributing to internal knowledge creation and ad hoc assignments
• Knowledge of databases like Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters
Skills and Expertise
1. Experience in covering multiple sectors
2. Excellent research and writing skills. Candidate should be able to do deep-dive secondary research on any topic given.
3. Report writing experience is required along with modeling.
4. Strong communication skills
5. Minimum requirement: MBA from a leading business school / CFA (level 2 cleared)
6. Willing to work Sunday to Thursday