Technology Risk - AVP
- Oversee the FICC, EQD and Structure Finance Portfolio in Hong Kong
- Capture risk exposure in portfolio
- Support for the BAU process for the Risk and Collateral Management system
- Opportunity to work on high-profile projects like derivative product pricing and automation initiatives
- Quantitative background in Science/ Mathematics/ Financial Engineering/ Risk Management, CFA/FRM is a plus
- Proven track record in implementing vendor's capital market system, solid experience on Calypso would be a plus
- In depth knowledge of securities, fixed incomes listed and OTC derivatives and Structure Products.
- Strong Business awareness and understanding of OTCD trade lifecycle and message workflow.
- Collaborate with other corporate functions (e.g. Operation/ Accounting/ Product Control/ Treasury) for the correctness of trade bookings, life cycle, liquidity, valuation and PnL
- Work as a Business Analyst for the Collateral Management System project works (including prepare details user requirements, UAT, data migration)
- Participate in any ad-hoc projects such as UAT of new product approval, pricing validation and MIS report