Sobre a vaga
Dealflow.eu is looking to hire a motivated Investment Associate to join its investment team.
Dealflow.eu discovers the best EU-funded innovations through close collaboration with the over €100bn framework program of the European Commission. The team turns EU-backed innovations into high growth tech startups by leveraging the proprietary data and enriching it with third party information to facilitate a tech due-diligence based selection process. Dealflow.eu supports these innovations with the best venture building services and networks to scale them up.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Leading due diligence for new investments
- Building financial models to stress test unit economics
- Monitoring and providing support to our portfolio companies leveraging operations, strategy and financial expertise
- Supporting the development of the deal pipeline and deal execution
- Managing the Dealflow.eu project to use data to discover promising startups
- Developing relationships with industry leaders, accelerators, incubators, venture capitalists and entrepreneurs for potential investment opportunities
This represents a unique opportunity to join a growing Venture Capital Fund. The successful applicant will gain exposure to the investment and operational processes and will be given the chance to develop themselves while adding value to the portfolio companies. Apart from our own startups, we also support the EIC fund and their growing portfolio of currently 159 scale ups. We offer a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment with many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- You have a passion for technology and investing and you are familiar with Venture Capital
- You are confident in building both business models as well as growth strategies
- You have a high degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- You are proactive, a self-starter but also a team player
- You are a strong communicator and enjoy networking
- You are fluent in English and in 1 other European language
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience (preferably investment banking)
- You have an outstanding degree from a top university
The possibility to work with Europe’s newest and largest early-stage investment fund (the EIC) and to work closely with our investment team, partners and portfolio companies which are bringing cutting-edge innovations to market.
You will join an international team of experienced Growth Investors and benefit from exposure to many interesting startups. We will offer a competitive salary with the possibility to work remotely or in our new Lisbon Office.
Please add the following 3 items into a single pdf (there are many online tools that merge pdfs) and attach it as part of the LinkedIn application:
- Short paragraph outlining why you are interested in joining Dealflow.eu as an Investment Analyst
- Short paragraph describing a startup that is of interest to you right now and why