Deputy General Manager, Global Markets
- A ssist the General Manager in the overall management of the bank's treasury business, with special focus on RMB business development.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders such as investors, competitors, investment banks, government agencies, regulatory authorities and professional bodies to help promote RMB business.
- Develop treasury marketing plans according to business strategies, economic trends and market insights.
- Identify customer needs and business opportunities in various markets and optimizes market penetration and returns.
- Cooperate with the trading teams to meet growth and profit targets and ensure efficient use of resources.
- Assist in improving internal control management and conduct compliance monitoring of intermediaries.
- Degree holder in Finance , Business Administration, Economics or equivalent
- Professional designation in CFA or CIIA preferred
- Minimum of 15 years of solid experiences in banking or financial services industry, including 7 years of treasury related trading or marketing experience
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong analytical skills with critical mindset, capable of solving problems and making decisions effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage.