Junior Fixed Income Analyst
Segall Bryant & Hamill is an independent investment firm headquartered in Chicago, Illinois with offices in Denver, CO; St. Louis, MO; Philadelphia, PA; and Naples, FL. Since our founding in 1994, we have grown to close to $23 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2020. We provide fee-based investment management of equity, fixed income and balanced investment portfolios. Our growing client list includes high net worth individuals and families, endowments, foundations, corporations, hospitals, public funds and multi-employer plans across the country.
Job Title: Junior Fixed Income Analyst
Category: Fixed Income
Employment Type: Full Time
Level: Entry Level
Location: Denver, Colorado or Chicago, Illinois
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
The Segall Bryant & Hamill (SBH) fixed income team is seeking a fixed income analyst candidate that is eager to develop their skills and knowledge across the fixed income investment discipline. This individual will join our team, contributing their talent and perspective in pursuit of our goal to provide high quality investment solutions for our clients. We anticipate that the success of our clients will in turn provide growth and career enhancement opportunities for all members of our team.
Within our team environment, the analyst will serve in meaningful roles across a range of fixed income investment management responsibilities. The analyst will be aiding us in our work on portfolio analytics, providing quantitative support and collaborating within our credit research efforts while also supporting certain trading responsibilities.
• Strong analytical and technical skills
• Proficiency in Excel, Bloomberg and database applications
• College degree in a related field
• CFA designation, or willingness to pursue the CFA designation
Required Skills and Demands of Position
• Intellectual curiosity
• Self-starter with a strong work ethic
• Must be detail oriented and a critical thinker
• Must embrace working in a team environment and possess strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task
• Strong computer application skills necessary, including spreadsheets and financial modeling
• Work week is in excess of 40 hours
All submissions must include a resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Company website: www.sbhic.com
Segall Bryant and Hamill is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.