- The role would work in collaboration with China equity team in all aspects of the management of equity portfolios covering A shares, H shares and ADRs. The critical skill set required is to successfully identify, assess, and communicate investment ideas to the team.
- Build and maintain company and industry models, financial and value screens.
- Build and maintain marketing materials.
- Monitor the latest developments on the covered stocks and sectors.
- Able to evaluate the impacts on fair value and rating.
- Meet with company managements and sell side analysts on a frequent basis through on-site company visits, conference calls, etc.
- Monitor fund and equities performance, review asset allocation and risk management.
- The candidate needs to have a Bachelor's degree with 5 years of investment research/management experience.
- The candidate should possess analytical skills including the ability to organize and synthesize data to reach conclusions.
- Concrete experience in covering A shares and ADRs is preferred.
- Strong communication skill with both Mandarin and English is required.
- Strong finance knowledge and expertise in any particular industry/sector would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with equity market databases such as Factset and Bloomberg is preferred.
- The job requires strong verbal, written and communication skills along with strong organizational skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- CFA candidates are preferred.