Risk and Performance Manager at leading Credit Hedge Fund
Key duties will include:
- Daily portfolio monitoring and ensure all risk limits are adhered to
- Detailed report creation on attribution and performance for stakeholders
- Respond to in-house enquiries on performance including asset valuation verification
- Analyse and comment on key performance drivers across the portfolios
- Develop enhanced reporting analytics for internal and external parties
- Detailed reporting on attribution, risk and performance for internal stakeholders and investors
- Answering ad-hoc investor queries and be the first point of contact for performance queries from other teams.
- Relevant experience in a performance unit from within the fund management space
- Associated qualifications are preferred including CIPM and/or CFA
- Experience of calculating and interpreting performance attribution, including contribution versus benchmark analysis
- Highly numerate, with a solid understanding of statistical data production, particularly related to performance reporting; knowledge or understanding of key performance statistics or other related statistics
- Good understanding of the structure and workings of a fund management business
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks accordingly
- An understanding of performance fee calculation methodologies is advantageous.