What is the opportunity?
RBC Dominion Securities (“RBC DS”) Branch located in downtown Vancouver is looking for an experienced Associate Advisor or Investment Associate or Senior Associate to join a premier Portfolio Manager (“PM”) team by providing exceptional client service as well as investment, wealth management and administrative support. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in the investment field working in a licensed Registered Representative position with an IIROC firm.
What will you do?
- Provide world class client service to our valued clients
- Enhance the client relationship though executing the investment strategies of the PM as well as engaging the financial planning and other wealth management resources of RBC DS
- Assist in the development of the team’s investment and wealth management strategy for clients
- Support the PM by identifying and assisting growth of new business opportunities
- Utilize contact management system for daily task management
What do you need to succeed?
- CFA Designation
- At least 5 years of experience in the investment field working as an Associate Advisor or Investment Associate or Senior Associate
- Exceptional verbal and written English skills – excellent communicator over the telephone
- First class client service skills
- IIROC licensed as a Registered Representative (RR)
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to successfully multi-task and change priorities mid-stream, as required
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Work, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Vancouver, Canada area resident
- CFP Designation
- Options Licensed
- Knowledge of RBC Dominion Securities systems would be an asset
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
How to apply?
Please submit your cv and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 18, 2021:
Scott C. Murray, MBA, CFA, CFP
Portfolio Manager, Investment & Wealth Advisor
RBC Dominion Securities Inc.
Suite 3200 – Royal Centre
1055 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 3P3
More searches like this
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors