Associate, Investor Network
Description & Responsibilities
The Associate, Investor Network position plays a key support role for the Ceres Investor Network on Climate Risk and Sustainability. We are looking for candidates with strong organizational skills, demonstrated interest in sustainable investing, and an understanding of U.S. finance markets. The Ceres Investor Network is specifically looking for someone who will coordinate and organize our recruitment efforts, who will maintain and run systems and processes to support the engagement and mobilization investors, and who will lead in tracking their actions and commitments. This full-time position will be based in Boston, MA. The position reports to the Director, Investor Network.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Under the direction of the Director, Investor Network, support the Investor Network relationship management systems and processes, working with and supporting relationship managers to promote member engagement and mobilization.
- Support relationship managers in tracking investor progress on Ceres’ initiatives and their own sustainable investment practices, in close collaboration with the Ceres Innovation and Evaluation Team and with other Network Teams and Program Teams as relevant.
- Support relationship managers in tracking member engagement, participation and activities in Salesforce.
- Maintain the Investor Network membership application process and support the onboarding of new Investor Network members.
- With the Investor Program Assistant, Senior Program Director, and senior staff of the Investor Network, coordinate planning of Investor Network meetings and events and interface with other Ceres’ teams on the same.
- Provide technical and content support duties for the Ceres Investor Portal.
- As needed, conduct member surveys and evaluations of Investor Network member experience; solicit and analyze member feedback on member activities, opportunities and services.
- Support relationship management for a subset of Investor Network members.
- Using Ceres’ Partner Engagement Management System (PEMS), coordinate outreach to network members by other Ceres’ staff members, including sign-on letters.
- Manage, review and update investor content on Ceres website and Investor portal. working closely with other program team members.
- Partner with Finance Team on financial management and tracking of member dues.
- Provide administrative and programmatic support as time permits and needs require, such as but not limited to supporting specific Investor Network working (for example, CA100+, LC/CE working group, etc.).
- Minimum of two years, work experience, preferably experience working in investment or nonprofit sectors on sustainability-related issues Outstanding organizational and administrative skills. Knowledge or experience with climate change, energy or sustainability issues, a plus Demonstrated initiative and motivation, and ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Sound judgment, sensitivity to diverse constituencies, excellent interpersonal skills, superior leadership ability, strong initiative and motivation Successful record of organizing and executing multiple projects and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment Excellent research and writing skills Meeting facilitation and oral presentation skills Ability to work proactively, both independently and collaboratively with a team. Proficiency with word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail, and presentation programs. Familiarity with Salesforce, a plus. Interest in being part of a diverse workforce and willingness to support Ceres’ Commitment to Inclusion and Equity. Willingness to travel as needed to accomplish duties noted above.
How to Apply
We encourage all applicants to review our website to familiarize themselves with Ceres before applying. Applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, one writing sample, and a list of three references.
Ceres is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors prohibited by applicable law.