Senior Wealth Specialist/Wealth Specialist
- Provide investment views & conduct briefings on investment market trend and investment products features.
- Deliver investment strategies to meet customer investment needs.
- Support various kinds of investment sales activities & client meeting.
- Provide coaching on a wide range of investment products as well as technical trainings to sales staff.
- Bachelor Degree or above with major in Finance, Economics or related discipline.
- 5 years (Senior Wealth Specialist) / 3 years (Wealth Specialist) of relevant working experience in Banking / Financial industry.
- Licensed for selling investment products - HKSI LE Paper 1,7 & 8 or equivalent.
- Professional certifications such as CFA, CFP, CRWP, FRM and CMT will be an advantage.
- Sufficient experience, good market sense and strong knowledge on investment markets & products, including but not limited to bonds, equities, commodities & FX, Unit Trust & Structured Products.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, self-motivated and independent, able to work under pressure.
- Enthusiasm in achieving goals.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, and Putunghua is essential.
- Willing to travel overseas & Mainland China.