Fee-Only Wealth Management Firm
Position: Portfolio Manager
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Our nationally recognized multi-family office is uniquely positioned, with just 100+ client families and $900 million under management, to provide customized financial planning and individualized investment management services. The firm utilizes a true team approach with every client and maintains a client-to-staff ratio of approximately 8 to 1. In addition to advising on all client assets, the firm has a dedicated investment team managing client portfolios in-house, with a minimum requirement of $10 million in net worth for new clients. For our family office clients, we also provide tax preparation, bill-pay, and accounting services.
The firm seeks to add a CFA charterholder (or Candidate) with at least three years of individual taxable and tax-deferred portfolio management experience.
Summary of Qualifications
The ideal candidate should possess an understanding of asset allocation, tax strategies, and experience with trading equity and fixed income instruments. In addition, the candidate should have:
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong technical knowledge of return attribution
- The ability to develop solutions for complex portfolios
We seek an exceptional, investment-focused individual with a curious mind, an enthusiasm for learning, excellent social skills, a genuine service orientation, who is a strong team player, and is comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
- Executing mutual fund, stock and bond trades
- Assisting in managing and enhancing current strategies with a role in any new strategy development
- Identifying and performing due diligence on alternative investments
- Vetting client-sourced private equity opportunities
- Performance attribution analysis
- Maintaining targeted allocation over time through periodic rebalancing
- Writing economic and market analysis considered a plus
- Initial salary based on experience and credentials.
- Significant long-term upside compensation potential.
- Benefits include: disability and health insurance, and 401(k) and profit-sharing plan.
- Generous vacation policy.
- Fantastic working environment and location.
More searches like this
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Trading Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors