Senior Real Estate and Real Asset Research Analyst
Job Title: Senior Real Estate and Real Asset Research Analyst
Who We Are:
AndCo Consulting is an independent, SEC registered institutional investment consulting firm. We serve as a fiduciary to each of our clients, without exception or caveat, while assisting and guiding them in making important investment and plan design decisions.
The Senior Real Estate and Real Asset Research Analyst is responsible for performing and preparing research, due diligence, recommendations, and education for capital markets and investments across the real estate and real asset class and categories.
- Evaluates capital markets, asset classes, and asset categories and provide recommendations
- Identifies opportunities, sources, evaluates, and recommends real estate and real asset investment managers and strategies
- Communicates conclusions to team members, consultants, and clients to facilitate the selection of appropriate investment managers and strategies
- Assists with client education and meetings, and presents at industry conferences
- Develops content for the Investment Policy Committee, team members, clients, prospects, conferences, and the industry in general
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and collaborates effectively with all levels of the organization
- Solid grasp of research and analysis and the ability to think critically and solve problems leveraging available resources with a high degree of accuracy and detail orientation
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Displays the ability to be highly organized and flexible with multiple priorities and changing deadlines
- High level of aptitude for software systems and Microsoft Office, including but not limited to: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe/Foxit, and investment databases such as Bloomberg, Prequin, Morningstar, eVestment, and Investworks
- Master's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant professional experience
- CFA and/or CAIA
Benefits of joining AndCo:
AndCo Employees enjoy opportunities to learn and grow alongside committed leaders and colleagues. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer the following benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) employer match, and 13 paid company holidays in addition to a generous PTO package.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AndCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite all qualified applicants to apply and do not discriminate against individuals because of their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status or age.
This job is located in Winter Park, Florida. Standard office hours are 8:00AM-5:00PM. This is an exempt position.