VP, Responsible Investment Solutions
Collaborate, leverage and import Amundi global responsible investment capabilities and integrate within Amundi US. Promote and advocate responsible investment for US investors.
- Understand thoroughly Amundi global responsible investment capabilities.
- Integrate Amundi US responsible investment process with the global platform, with a focus on fixed income products and strategies.
- Implement the process with direct responsibilities on data, infrastructure, and system.
- Acting as the internal responsible investment advocate and subject matter expert.
- Represent Amundi US in front of existing and prospective investors to promote and advocate responsible investment.
- Seven years minimum experience working in the investment management industry or related field. Experience on fixed income preferred.
- Two years minimum experience directly working on responsible/ESG investment.
- Strong quantitative skills, especially hands on experience handling data.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and well organized; ability to prioritize, multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving techniques, including the ability to identify, research and resolve unfamiliar issues and ability to clearly communicate issues to key stakeholders.
- Strong academic credentials; advanced degree/CFA preferred.