Responsible Investing Impact Portfolio Manager
Collaborate with Amundi’s global investment and research teams to leverage and integrate responsible investment capabilities and tools within Amundi US. Advocate and promote impactful responsible investment for US investors.
- Thought leadership on overlap of UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and equities, acting as the internal responsible investment advocate and subject matter expert.
- Understand and incorporate impact ratings/scores into portfolio objectives.
- Apply impact criteria to existing portfolios within context of broader portfolio investment process and portfolio construction objectives.
- Work collaboratively with our fundamental analysts, quantitative analysts, and portfolio managers.
- Liaise with the Amundi ESG and Responsible Investment team.
- Lead impact engagement efforts with portfolio holdings.
- Independently and thoughtfully conduct impact research.
- Generate, develop, and present new investment ideas as well as monitor current investments for all active US equity strategies with the impact overlay.
- Convey information verbally and through written notes and reports such as SDG reviews, industry reviews, and company impact evaluation analyses.
- Frequent and informal communication with portfolio managers on their holdings.
- Communicate with existing and prospective investors to promote and advocate responsible investment.
- Bachelor’s degree plus MBA and/or CFA, strongly preferred.
- 3 to 10 years of equity research experience, including at least two focused on responsible investing/ESG.
- Exceptional knowledge of SDGs.
- Strong quantitative skills given the data intensity of impact information.
- Strong fundamental analytical skills.
- Seasoned and proven judgment and thought process in the field of research.
- Consistent and strong investment performance.
- Advanced financial modeling and valuation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player mentality.