Investment Banking Associate
Colliers Mortgage Holdings (CMH) LLC is a diversified financial services firm that was founded in 1977 and has since been entrusted with $24 billion of client assets. Colliers Securities is a registered broker-dealer in securities with over 40 years of experience specializing in high value added investment and capital raising strategies that help clients achieve their long-term investment objectives. As a full-service investment banking and investment services firm, Colliers Securities offers a wide array of investment products and services to institutions and individuals nationwide. This position is located at our headquarters in downtown Minneapolis.
Colliers is currently seeking an Investment Banking Associate to join our team in Minneapolis, MN. The Investment Banking Associate is an experienced level position that supports a client engagement team. Strong analytical, 3-statement financial and cash flow modeling, data management, writing and communication skills are required. Energetic, hardworking, creative and strong financial analysis and modeling skills are all characteristics of a successful Associate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills
- Strong understanding of financial statements
- Advanced written communication skills, able to prepare easily understood analysis of presentations. Articulately communicates information and adapts effectively to the audience. Delivers influential client communications with clarity and confidence
- Able to work independently
- High energy, flexible and adaptive, works well in a very fast paced environment
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required; Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience at a professional services firm, consulting firm, or investment banking; or advanced degree with several years of additional experience
- Track record of consistently delivering high-value work to meet client’s needs
- Willingness to obtain Series 79 and 63 licenses required
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days of work are Monday through Friday during standard business hours. Regular and reliable attendance required.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for employees and their families including medical and dental plans; 401k plan including company matching; firm funded life and disability insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled