Senior Investment Advisor
The McCutchen Group is an independent multi-family office headquartered in Seattle, Washington providing investment advisory and financial advisory services to ultra-high net worth families and their related entities.
The Senior Investment Advisor (“SIA”) is a senior level, client facing role that manages the investment advisory service for a specific group of clients. The SIA is primarily responsible for delivering exceptional value-added service and investment advice. In providing investment advice to clients, the SIA establishes investment goals and constraints, develops a strategic asset allocation, presents Investment Committee approved investments, implements portfolio strategy and monitors performance over time. The SIA will also participate in research projects and manager due diligence projects.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree
- CFA designation
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Broad knowledge and experience across asset classes including: Fixed Income, US Equities, International Equities, Real Assets, Hedge Funds, Private Credit and Private Equity
- Ability to present complex financial and economic data to private clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with a high level of competency in Excel
- Ability to maintain total confidentiality
- An excellent team player who enjoys collaboration but also works well individually
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills