GENERAL FUNCTION: The Performance Operations Specialist will be focused assisting the Operations Team with preparation and analysis of performance materials for client accounts. The successful candidate will enjoy working independently and with the team in support of operational and marketing initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist Operations staff with GIPS verification
Assist with the preparation and delivery of investment performance on client calculations, billing valuations
Auditing of cash flow and fee data on client accounts
Assist with mailing of client data and account reviews
Special projects as assigned to assist with changes to systems, procedures and policies
MINIMUM EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- A minimum of 5 years experience primarily working in operations with an investment advisory firm
- Prior experience in portfolio accounting, trading systems
- Experience with Microsoft applications, including excel and spreadsheet applications.
- Knowledge in performance analysis and GIPS composites
- Understanding of data systems including; Bloomberg, FactSet and Advent.