Analyst - Partnerships, Operations and Impact
Analyst– Partnerships, Operations, and Impact
EPIQ Partners is expanding and seeking a high-caliber, positive individual to join a successful team. This individual will have a firmwide impact by providing vital support to client partnerships, financial planning projects and portfolio analytics. Desired skills include professionalism, independence, flexibility, attention to detail and creativity. Must be comfortable in a small team environment and interested in fostering long-term relationships.
EPIQ Partners’ core purpose is to invest wisely and improve lives by connecting people, ideas, and capital.
EPIQ’s core values are: Partnership, Authenticity, Curiosity and Empathy.
We are searching for the next member of our team to support high-touch client service. This will be accomplished by providing insightful and detailed financial modeling for client plans as well as firmwide portfolio analysis on investment impact (research/document/report effect of underlying investments on sustainability and community).
Overall Job Summary:
The Analyst is a vital member to a team that provides investment counsel and related services to families, executives, and entrepreneurs. They will prepare and participate in client and prospect meetings, champion the implementation and utilization of planning software, and perform analytical research.
The Analyst will coordinate workflow and manage relationships between the investment team and several partners including clients, outside investment managers and other vendors. Additionally, the analyst will assist with portfolio and performance monitoring, trading, and accounting functions, use of practice management software, firmwide process improvement and certain compliance tasks.
This is an opportunity to join an intentional culture providing intellectual and professional development, flexibility, and growth.
This is a full-time position. Compensation will be aligned with qualifications and includes bonus and profit-sharing eligibility.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Client Partnerships and Financial Planning (≈40%):
- Meeting Preparation – create and prepare presentations for client visits
- Develop and maintain a working financial plan/strategy document for clients
- Frontline interaction with clients, a go-to for requests and service needs
Operations and Analytics (≈50%):
- Work on a variety of data-oriented research projects with the ability to synthesize information across multiple platforms
- Knowledgeable of portfolio and account level details
- Assist with processing quarterly client reporting
- Assist with trading function
- Dedicated use of ORION portfolio accounting and practice management tools
- Assist in EPIQ’s compliance program and recordkeeping
- Identify and champion projects and internal strategies that result in long-term process improvements and office efficiencies
- Evaluate, monitor and measure impact of portfolio holdings and EPIQ’s internal and external actions
- 2+ years of investment/financial services experience
- Holding (or pursuing) industry credential(s) (CFA, CFP. Etc.) preferred
- Expert project management skills—organized, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read the room and behave appropriately
- Confident decision maker
- Proficiency with the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability and desire to successfully execute in a small company environment
EPIQ Partners offers a competitive compensation package based on industry standards, a flexible work environment and an opportunity to contribute to a culture that is truly EPIQ!
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Operations Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors