Associate Private Wealth Advisor
- Proactive client book management delivering quality outcomes for HNW clients
- Ensure that client management for Strategic and Investment advice are professionally delivered according to client need, satisfaction, agreed SLAs and ANZ policy and processes
- Provide support to broader advice team, with a focus on best practice knowledge sharing
Role Location : Melbourne CBD or Sydney CBD
Role Type : Permanent, Full-Time role
ANZ Private caters to ANZ's highest net worth individuals and family groups, assisting them to manage, grow and preserve their assets. We provide our clients with a personalised relationship and holistic solutions tailored to their values, aspirations, needs and concerns and their financial situation.
As an Associate Private Wealth Advisor, you will be accountable for delivery of strategic financial advice with an emphasis on Risk Advice and building relationships with clients and Private Bankers and managing referrals effectively. Y ou will support Senior Private Wealth Advisers in delivering to the needs of new and existing clients.
You will be part of the team ensuring the appropriate processes are followed to deliver great client outcomes through delivery of both strategic and investment advice. Attending client meetings will be part of this role to support Senior Private Wealth Advisers, and to assist with your development, with an expectation to actively participate during these client interactions.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Superior client engagement, strategic advice & insurance experience
- Completion of Diploma in Financial Planning
- RG 146 compliant for providing personal advice
- Relevant Degree or Graduate Diploma
- Eligible to hold a Practicing Certificate under ANZ's Australian Financial Services Licence
- On track to meet ANZ Education FASEA Standards (FASEA exam passed by 31 March 2021) CPD Points
- Professional Designation - CFP (min. CFP1 completed), FChFP (min. 1 & 2 completed), CA/CPA/CFA (fully completed) not essential but highly regarded
- Previous experience in producing financial plans and dispensing advice for a variety of client needs according to the highest ethical standards
- Sound technical knowledge enabling the best outcomes for customers
- Ability to network, use initiative and work autonomously
- High-level communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS128757.
Important Note: If you reach the interview stage, are you able to provide certified documents to the ANZ Recruitment team, to demonstrate that you meet the minimum ANZ Education Standards as detailed in the ANZ Education Standards for Private Banking & Advice Quick Reference Guide (QRG)?
You can respond to this question through the role's pre-screening questions after reading and understanding the reference guide carefully.