Performance and Risk Manager at Leading Credit Hedge Fund
Their ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, knowledgeable and hardworking as there will be exposure to a number of areas and have several opportunities for the role to broaden. Stellar academics are also a must have.
- Generate & validate fund performance, performance statistics and attribution
- Respond to in-house enquiries about reported performance, supporting the front office and distribution parts of the organisation
- Analyse and comment on key performance drivers on funds for internal and external consumption
- Develop enhanced analytics for internal teams including PM's and sales
- Experience within a performance unit and working within the fund management business
- Associated qualifications are preferred including IMC, CIPM and/or CFA
- Knowledge and experience of performance calculation - including true-time weighted returns and internal rate of return calculations
- Experience of calculating and interpreting performance attribution, including contribution versus benchmark analysis
- Highly numerate, with a solid understanding of statistical data production, particularly related to performance reporting; Knowledge or understanding of key performance statistics or other related statistics
- Ability to understand statistical output and question/interrogate anything that may appear unusual to maintain the integrity of the data we provide internally and to clients
- Good understanding of the structure and workings of a fund management business
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks accordingly
- An understanding of performance fee calculation methodologies would be advantageous.