Senior Research Analyst
Marmore is looking for individuals who will undertake business and financial analysis. The role will see the candidate undertaking extensive writing, modelling on spreadsheets, and seeking ways to promote ideas and recommendations even in the middle of information scarcity or ambiguous data. The individual must have an eye for detail and should be able to perform under reasonable pressure on multiple activities.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Supporting internal senior management research requests on various topics as the case may be.
Consistently tracking and implementing best practices in research, data collection and presentation.
Looking out for ways to refine content presentation to reach more members of the target audience.
Authoring strategic business and market intelligence reports, analyst briefings, white papers, articles and other forms of content for various research themes such as Economic, Capital markets, Sector/industries, Company Profiling, etc.
Undertaking data extraction using tools such as Thomson Reuters (Refinitiv) terminals in order to fulfil analytical activities.
Proficient in undertaking desktop research effectively, quickly scaling up to add value and insights into research material gained.
Developing thematic models to make sense of data, research literature and analysis, in order to drive critical conclusions and insights.
Working confidently with clients to resolve business challenges or requirements during consulting assignments, with strong communication skills.
Developing models and hypotheses to test business scenarios, analytical models and business recommendations.
Driving continuous content development activities through ideas and suggestions. Developing attractive PowerPoint presentations
Valuation methodologies (PE, EV/EBITDA, DCF etc.)
Financial Statement analysis
Report Writing skills
Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Power Point
Client Management skills
Ability to learn job requirements quickly
Team working skills
Self-motivated in achieving deadlines and targets
Professional qualifications such as CFA. MBA / Post Graduate degree in Economics and / or Finance or related discipline.
- Preferred - 3-5 years experience in the investment sector, with exposure in research writing
- Progression to CFA
More searches like this
- Credit Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Equities Research: Sell Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Fixed Income Research: Sell Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters