Hatley Capital Partners is a boutique capital advisory and placement firm specializing in raising private capital for alternative investment managers and direct investing. The firm advises on all aspects of the fundraising process including preparation of marketing materials, comprehensive strategic fundraising planning, and distribution. Hatley Capital Partners is sector agnostic and focuses on only a few mandates each year with top quartile managers in order to ensure maximum dedication for each mandate. We also source quality direct investments for our Limited Partners which include pension funds, financial institutions, consultants, insurance companies and family offices.
● Aid in the management of road show projects by understanding the requirements of the marketing process, practicing time management, project planning and executing skills to complete the project within the relevant timeframe.
● Prepare presentation and other materials to support delivery of marketing decks and pitch books to current and prospective clients.
● Conduct comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research.
● Participate in meetings/calls with clients, take extensive call log notes, and follow on action items here required.
● Proactively network internally to learn more about the business as well as
report back on business initiatives worked on.
● Integrate as a team member and communicate with the team on project
● Support the team to solve client needs and meet targets.
Qualifications & Experience
● 3 to 5+ years experience in investment banking or private markets.
● Master's Degree in Finance, Economics, or Commerce.
● Knowledge of private equity, private credit and private infrastructure an asset.
● Expert proficiency with the Google Suite, PowerPoint and Slack or similar programs. Knowledge of DealCloud & InDesign software for marketing decks an asset.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Knowledge of French an asset.
● Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
● High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people.
● Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects within a tight deadline.
● Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
● Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
How to Apply
Please send your portfolio and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.