Client Portfolio Manager - Investment Strategy
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Client Portfolio Manager within PNC Asset Management's Investment Strategy organization, you will be based in Philadelphia, PA.
In this role, you will be responsible for researching and analyzing all asset classes under coverage (equities, fixed income, real assets, commodities, alternatives, etc.) by the Investment Strategy team. Additionally, you will play an integral role in developing firm-wide views on the subject matter, as well as preparing/leading formal recommendations on asset allocation and portfolio positioning. You will be expected to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as a core component of this position is being able to communicate our strategy views across the Asset Management Group through numerous channels. This includes recurring publications that require content contribution and potentially editorial oversight. The Investment Strategy team operates in a highly collaborative fast-paced environment. Intellectual curiosity, teamwork focus, and a positive, can-do approach are valued skills with the Investment Strategy team.
- Manages all aspects of client service to a particular investment strategy or strategies. Presents investment strategy, process, profile and results to highly sophisticated institutional clients, consultants and prospects.
- Continually works side by side with portfolio manager team(s) to develop, enhance and present investment strategy and results to highly sophisticated external parties and internal business partners, for existing clients, consultants and/or prospects.
- Serves as key client service representative for the Portfolio Management team, providing in-depth, sophisticated insights into capital markets, specific portfolio strategies and individual securities on their behalf.
- Works with Consultant Relations , Client Advisers and other business partners to coordinate information delivery with clients, consultants and prospects.
- Creates insightful and timely thought leadership pieces such as papers, releases and other media for specific strategies.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry relevant experience is typically 8+ years. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
To learn more or submit your interest, visit www.pnc.jobs and search by keyword ‘R052501’.
PNC provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
More searches like this
- Banking Investment Bank Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Investment Bank Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Investment Bank Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Investment Bank Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Investment Bank Full Time jobs in Bachelors