Investment & Portfolio Strategist
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Investment and Portfolio Strategist within PNC's Investment Strategy organization, you will be based in Philadelphia, PA.
In this role, you will be responsible for researching and analyzing all asset classes under coverage (equities, fixed income, real assets, commodities, alternatives, etc.) by the Investment Strategy team. Additionally, you will play a role in developing firm-wide views on the subject matter, as well as preparing/leading formal recommendations on asset allocation and portfolio positioning. You will be expected to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as a core component of this position is being able to communicate our strategy views across the Asset Management Group through numerous channels. This includes recurring publications that require content contribution and potentially editorial oversight. The Investment Strategy team operates in a highly collaborative fast-paced environment. Intellectual curiosity, teamwork focus, and a positive, can-do approach are valued skills with the Investment Strategy team.
- Runs complex valuation, business performance, risk and operational analytics. May include development of analytical methods/models to assess market, credit and or operational risk of new and existing investment strategies.
- Leverages investment expertise to rigorously analyze datasets, to improve risk adjusted returns, to deliver profitable growth and to communicate conclusions. Synthesizes analytical results and develops, recommends and implements investment strategies that improve investment decisions, assist in managing risk, enhance performance and meet business goals. Establishes baselines for strategies and tracks actual performance to expectations.
- Develops and/or applies predictive models, third party data and other tools to develop and execute investment and portfolio strategies to provide insight into portfolio expected return and risk. Manages engagements with internal and external information suppliers to ensure solution is fit for purpose while maintaining appropriate governance and oversight.
- Works with investment and model development partners to design, develop and monitor test designs and analytical reporting to track and enhance strategies. May design or enhance standard reporting suites for regular product and portfolio reviews.
- May collaborate with appropriate investment committee and risk partners to assess and establish investment risk appetite and to understand its implications, as well as to establish policies and procedures governing the identification, monitoring and management of risk appetite.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
To learn more or submit your interest, visit www.pnc.jobs and search by keyword ‘R052504’.
PNC provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
More searches like this
- Banking Investment Bank Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Investment Bank Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Investment Bank Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Investment Bank Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Investment Bank Full Time jobs in Bachelors