SignatureFD is a leading privately held financial design and advisory firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. With $5B in assets for 1,400 client families, we serve high-net-worth individuals, families and related entities. We believe that people are motivated to have a bigger impact with their wealth. We help clients simplify their financial lives, make better decisions and bring focus so that they can maximize their time, money, relationships and ultimately, their impact.
The Investment Analyst is an integral part of the Wealth Management Team with primary responsibility for the client investment strategy execution.
- Serves with the highest integrity and professionalism, maintaining a strong commitment to providing quality service to clients served by the firm.
- Serves and administers client investment portfolios in accordance with a client’s individually crafted Investment Policy Statement.
- Responsible for Firm investment policies and implementation, buying and selling recommendations and asset allocation design.
- Actively participates and contributes to Investment Team projects (internal and external).
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of firm services, philosophies, and ideologies.
- Ensures that every client portfolio is maintained according to the client’s Investment Policy Statement.
- Orders and directs the transfer of funds and securities to implement decisions.
- Prepares and verifies trade ticket information.
- Monitors all transactions involving client portfolios.
- Prepares the necessary materials for client proposals.
- Supports Advisors in meeting their clients’ investment needs.
- Supports investment team in building client reporting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, technical expertise in the investment industry, knowledge of financial planning concepts, and strong analytical abilities.
- Comfortable interacting with clients, with an emphasis on ability to effectively communicate investment concepts and address complex questions and concerns.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail are critical given the nature of the position, and work, on which clients and the Wealth Management Team depends.
- Adept at effectively prioritizing workloads and completing tasks within well-defined guidelines and time constraints.
- Intelligent, analytical thinker with the ability to align client financial goals with appropriate risk and return.
- 4-year college degree
- 2-5 years of experience in investment related work
- Plan to work towards or already holds CFA designation
- Experience with portfolio accounting systems and rebalancing software preferred (Orion, iRebal, etc.)
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent client, organizational and analytical abilities.
At SignatureFD, we take great pride in our unique corporate culture and are always looking to build on it by adding experts from across the wealth management disciplines. If you are an energetic, innovative team player, committed to using your expertise to create a positive impact on the lives of others; if you are a positive individual who thrives on both the team collaborative-thinking process and the responsibility of autonomous self-driven project work; if you are passionate about the principles behind financial design and are looking to join a world-class team of like-minded individuals, then SignatureFD may be the place for you.
Please submit resumes (with cover letters) to Robin Marx at email@example.com