Portfolio Analytics Manager
RMB Capital Management, LLC is a Chicago-based investment advisory firm with approximately $9 billion in assets under management. We are currently seeking a Portfolio Analytics Manager to join our Institutional Sales & Marketing team in Chicago, IL. This is an exciting opportunity for a hard-working team player who wants to make an impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Analyze and verify data in reporting systems is accurate utilizing FactSet
- Build custom reports and processes specific to individual clients, prospects, or internal team’s needs
- Analyze data to glean insights into investment strategies that improve the understanding of investment risks and performance drivers
- Lead projects that result in improved data integrity and reporting
- Manage team and process that ensure accurate and timely data is uploaded into databases and questionnaires for prospects and existing clients
- Performance measurement and multi-asset class product knowledge
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to present and describe analytics to clients
- Previous managerial experience to train and mentor direct reports
- 5 or more years of experience
- Undergraduate degree
RMB Capital Management, LLC offers a dynamic work environment and competitive compensation and excellent benefits such as:
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Sabbatical awards
ABOUT RMB CAPITAL
RMB Capital is an independent investment advisory firm. Its businesses include wealth management, family office services, asset management, and retirement plan consulting. Headquartered in Chicago, RMB also has offices in Denver; Jackson Hole, Wyo.; Lake Forest, Ill.; Milwaukee; Minneapolis; New York; St. Joseph, Mich.; and Washington D.C. To learn more about RMB, visit www.rmbcap.com.
RMB Capital Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, RMB Capital Management, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.