Job Description: Ducenta Squared Asset Management is a minority owned, fixed income asset manager, managing $3.2bn of assets on behalf of institutional and private wealth investors. We are searching for a Jr. Fixed Income Trader with 0-3 years experience for our Los Angeles, California office. The role involves supporting the investment team in a variety of tasks related to, and including, trade execution and trade allocation across accounts, portfolio maintenance, liaising with private wealth platforms on executed trades and assisting on performance attribution analyses.
Responsibilities: The following duties are generally representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive
- Assists PMs and traders including the staging of trades in OMS (including compliance checks and allocations across accounts) and execution.
- Review and evaluate portfolio limits and work with PMs in rebalancing portfolios.
- Liaise daily with private wealth platforms on the executed trades and work with operations team on settlement and allocation issues that may arise.
- Communicate with Compliance Dept. on account and security level situations.
- Work with PMs on performance attribution analyses.
- Assist PMs and traders on month end pricing evaluations.
- Periodically produce management reports and analyses.
- The role includes a high volume of trade entry and other activities that require great attention to detail. Strong work ethic and organization and communication skills are very important for this role.