Investment Research Manager
- Dynamic Team and work environment
- Join a company that prides itself on diversity of people and thought
- Build your career your way
Role Location: 242 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Role Type: 12 month fixed term
As the Investment Research Manager, you are to manage the selection of and monitoring of investment managers for the Approved Product Lists (APL) across investment for distribution across ANZ Private Banking and Advice (PB&A) clients supported by ANZ PB&A's Chief Investment Office. Reporting to the Head of Research & APL Governance the role is responsible for helping develop and maintain a robust investment solution and governance framework to cater for ANZ PB&A Chief Investment Office.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Six years' experience within the investment industry with a focus on investment manager research together with relevant tertiary qualifications. CFA, CAIA, CIMA or MAppFin preferred.
- Strong knowledge of PB&A clients investment needs and broader market offering.
- Strong financial, analytical and presentation skills, with proficiency across the Microsoft Office suite and preferably exposure to one or more of Bloomberg, Morningstar Direct or Factset.
- Resilient, fast paced with a strong growth mindset
- Ability to build productive relationships with team members and clients
- Ability to Identify, monitor and manage risks, issues and dependencies, agreeing appropriate risk responses
- Excellent written and verbal investment communication skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
Note: After your initial application you may be asked to complete an online assessment, this invite will be sent to you via email from our assessment partner SHL. Please action this request as early as possible, this will enable us to manage your application and provide you with an update in a timely manner.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code AUS128230.