- Provide valuable advice and empower customers to make the right decisions that will help them to achieve their short and long-term goals
- Drive excellence in quality of advice, values and compliance
- Work with a team that values collaboration and innovation
Role Location: Sydney CBD
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time role
As a Financial Advisor, you will be responsible for building the ANZ Financial Advice business by developing productive relationships with customers and offering advice, products and services to meet their needs. This can be achieved by providing advice on investment and risk products to customers that are either through your own networks or from ANZ's branch referral network. Working in a collaborative team environment, you will have access to mentoring and professional development. You will also be supported by qualified support staff and paraplanners.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Completion of Diploma in Financial Planning
- RG 146 compliant for providing personal advice
- Relevant Degree or Graduate Diploma
- Professional Designation - CFP (min. CFP1 completed), FChFP (min. 1 & 2 completed), CA/CPA/CFA (fully completed)
- Eligible to hold a Practicing Certificate under ANZ's Australian Financial Services Licence
- SMSF and Margin Lending qualifications highly regarded
- Previous experience in producing financial plans and dispensing advice for a variety of client needs according to the highest ethical standards
- Sound technical knowledge enabling the best outcomes for customers
- Ability to network, use initiative and work autonomously
- High-level communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key needs inherent requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself . If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code AUS125866.
Important Note: If you reach the interview stage, are you able to provide certified documents to the ANZ Recruitment team, to demonstrate that you meet the minimum ANZ Education Standards as detailed in the ANZ Education Standards for Private Banking & Advice Quick Reference Guide (QRG)?
You can respond to this question through the role's pre-screening questions after reading and understanding the reference guide carefully.