Intern - Investment Banking
7 days left
Internship duration: 3 to 6 months
Reporting Manager: Ankur Singhal (Head of Department)
(However, the intern, for all practical purposes, will report to the rest of the CF team)
Academic qualification required: CA or MBA (Finance) or CFA Level 1 (pass) or CFA level 2 (pass)
To work with closely with the Corporate Finance (Investment Banking) team of a multi-national financial institution focused on providing advisory services to mid-market and large corporates for mergers & acquisitions (domestic as well as cross-border) and fund raising. We are largely a sector agnostic firm with a strong focus across consumer, healthcare, industrials and renewable energy industries.
The intern is expected to support the team of bankers across various levels for origination and execution of transactions.
1. In depth research on identified sectors
2. Sector mapping of shortlisted industries
3. Analysis of financial statements
4. Valuation analysis – DCF, comparable companies, precedent transactions
5. Assisting in preparation of high quality presentations – pitch decks, deal materials such as teaser, information memorandum, investor and client update presentations, etc.
Specialized skill set required
1. Good proficiency of MS Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word
2. Good understanding of finance – ratios, cash flow, etc.
3. Good communication skills
4. Experience of working on platforms / financial databases such as Capital IQ, VCC, EMIS, etc. will be preferable
Other comments: Any prior internship or work experience with an investment bank or financial advisory business would be great