Structured Products Analyst (CLO/ABS) - Fixed Income Manager - London
- Work closely with senior research analysts to help evaluate ABS/RMBS/CMBS/CLO securities
- Conduct research through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Analyse portfolio positions
- Conduct credit analysis on loan issuers in the sector
- Make high conviction relative value recommendations to portfolio managers.
- Negotiating document terms with arrangers and issuers
- Undergraduate degree in Mathematics/statistics or Economics related field.
- c.3 years experince.
- Studying towards CFA
- Current or previous ABS/RMBS research experience (rating agency, asset manager, investment bank or similar)
- Excellent credit analysis skills
- Highly analytical with great attention to detail
- Experience in credit analysis, risk analysis, structuring or portfolio management
- Understanding of the European CLO/ABS/RMBS market
- Highly analytical
- Excellent Excel/VBA skills and SQL and/or Tableau would be advantageous
- Experince with Intex software would also be advantageous