AlphaX: Financial Manager
7 days left
AlphaCredit is a leading technology firm that provides financial services to unserved segments by traditional banking, specialized in consumer lending and financing for small and medium enterprises (SME’s). We are part of SoftBank’s portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
AlphaX is AlphaCredit innovation area, which is constantly working and designing new and innovative solutions for AlphaCredit different lines of business, managing to generate differentiating elements to build the value that will allow them to be more competitive in the market. Moreover, we develop Fintech solutions adapted to the needs and speed of markets today.
- In conjunction with senior members of the team, lead the implementation of new projects, products, and alliances in AlphaCredit
- Research, analysis, and financial evaluation of AlphaCredit’s new projects, products, and partnerships.
- Develop financial models from scratch for AlphaCredit’s new projects.
- Gather and analyze quantitative and qualitative data, market trends, and legal documents of AlphaCredit’s new projects for the purpose of proposing and implementing initiatives to grow and expand the projects.
- Develop corporate and commercial presentations for AlphaX projects.
- Coordinate and work closely with other areas of the company to develop new projects, products and partnerships.
- Manage relationships with AlphaCredit’s clients and partners.
- Build and monitor performance metrics to support area initiatives and/or financial decisions.
- Identify, evaluate and find mitigants to key risks involving AlphaCredit’s new projects, products and partnerships.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Finance, Economics or Mathematics.
- Proven finance and credit analysis skills. 1-3 years of previous experience in Investments, Investment Banking or Consulting.
- Highly analytical and structured, problem solving oriented.
- Superb people management skills.
- Aligned with AlphaCredit’s culture: humble, empathic, open minded and customer obsessed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional, and high-volume environment.
- Solid writing and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Excellent modelling skills and thorough familiarity with spreadsheet-based financial models.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and fast changing environment.
- Competitive compensation package
- Premium healthcare plan and meal allowance
- A startup-like, challenging, and fulfilling working environment with high ownership over your results and KPIs
- An opportunity to improve real lives by solving hard problems