Associate, Investor Relations
As Associate, Investor Relations, the individual will be responsible for client relationship management, reporting, and associated activities for the firm. (The firm has a separate Business Development group responsible for new client generation and cross-selling.) S/he will also have responsibility for the public face of the firm, leading in areas of narrative and document production, PR and media handling, brand management, and website management. Modest periodic travel is anticipated.
Exercise responsibility for communicating with clients across all channels, by:
- Actively strengthening existing client and consultant relationships, working with the Managing Director, Strategy, Co-CEOs, and relevant Portfolio Managers to ensure that clients have regular contact with the firm;
- Acting as the first point of contact for, and lead the firm’s response to, periodic LP account enquiries relating to matters of performance, taxation, accounting treatment, and other day to day matters, working with Legal, Operations, and Financial Control;
- Working with Operations and Portfolio Managers to coordinate production of quarterly LP newsletters, marketing materials, and investor due diligence materials (and authoring certain sections personally);
- Organizing and conducting Limited Partner Advisory Committee meetings, including coordinating the logistics and the preparation and distribution of materials;
- Organizing and conducting the periodic Limited Partner meeting (next in October 2021);
- Ensuring a unified client experience as new funds are launched and new clients are brought on board;
- Promoting an internal culture of quality regarding all communications. Edit materials for on-brand written style and ensuring consistent graphic design use;
- Managing the client portal; and
- Ensuring all investor relations activities meet with firm compliance requirements.
Execute the firm’s strategy for a unified narrative and visual identity to the public and Limited Partners by:
- Acting as a first point of contact for inbound media enquiries and coordinating the firm’s response, working with the Managing Director, Strategy, the General Counsel, and the Co-CEOs;
- Coordinating production of press releases;
- Directing the content and maintenance of the firm’s website;
- Maintaining a social media presence in accordance with the firm’s marketing and investor relations strategy; and
- Ensuring compliance of all public materials with the firm’s brand and writing style guide.
Monitor industry developments. Specifically:
- Monitor media coverage of the firm, the industry and peers; and
- Develop and maintain detailed competitor profiles.
BroadRiver Asset Management is a growing SEC-registered investment management firm specializing in alternative fixed-income and other illiquid assets. Based in midtown Manhattan, the firm manages approximately $1.2 billion in assets for leading institutional investors in the US, Europe, the Middle East, and Australia and is raising capital for new investment vehicles in a range of private markets.
Approximately 24 professionals working collaboratively in a friendly, open-concept supportive environment. Currently adapting to COVID-19 by working remotely. It is anticipated that the majority of the team will return to the office when appropriate; however, this role can be performed remotely.