Investor Relations, Senior Associate
7 days left
Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world's leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of essential goals and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, and other global corporations.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex challenges and opportunities.
Teneo's Investor Relations team advises clients on their ongoing engagement with the investment community, and on special situations. Our Investor Relations team makes sure clients have the support of their financial partners both on an ongoing basis, and through major transformations.
- Support the development, management, and execution of long-term IR programs for clients
- Work with client account leaders to provide daily logistical and strategic IR support to clients
- Draft and review Wall Street-related corporate communications materials (i.e. press releases, earnings and other conference call scripts, corporate presentations, Q&A sheets, websites, and messaging documents)
- Conduct industry research, including peer monitoring and targeting analyses
- Manage the planning of investor conferences, Analyst/Investor Days, and other industry events
- Develop client solutions while planning and prioritizing client activities to manage relationships
- Support company-wide marketing materials and new business development projects
- Identify issues to improve clients; maintain news flow and earnings calendars
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in the following areas: investment banking, equity research, or investor relations
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and Outlook
- Deep financial skills and understanding of financial markets, SEC filings and investing
- Project management skills