ESG, Senior Associate/Vice President
6 days left
Teneo is a global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and driven Senior Associate/Vice President to join our Governance Advisory team. You will be responsible for working with our team to support our clients’ governance initiatives, with a focus on ESG deliverables. Specific responsibilities are outlined below.
- Support research and design of benchmarking studies for Teneo clients
- Assist in data capture and analysis for ESG disclosures
- Provide intel and highlights on key trends in ESG ecosystem
- Support thought leadership content in ESG for the governance team
- Provide client support and organization through ESG briefs and updates on client progress
- Provide support and contribute to other areas of governance as needed
- 5-7 years of experience in ESG, investor relations, communications or related field;
- Strong research skills and ability to gather and analyze, as well as summarize, large amounts of information at an executive level
- Strong communication and presentation skills (including PowerPoint and Excel);
- Interest in expanding knowledge in governance and ESG trends